- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will NOT ship to a 3rd party. You are the sole purchasure and receiver of products. If you can not comply we will cancel and refund the order, and you will have to contact us about your order. If you would like your item shipped to another party, it is suggested that you ship it to yourself and then ship it to the party you would like to have the item or purchase a gift certificate so that they can purchase the item themselves. Orders will NOT be approved by Authorize.net in the event your address and your credit card address do not match. Please make sure your Credit Card matches the Address in which you live.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.